PRO Elastomeric is a high quality water-based elastomeric membrane with revolutionary, enhanced composite which makes the paint insulate and reflect heat. PRO Elastomeric cures to form a seamless membrane sealing the surface and ensures unrivaled breathability. On internal walls and ceilings, this coating reduces heat loss and on external walls and roofs, it will reflect heat from the sun, creating a cooler internal environment.
|LIGHT BLUE||LIGHT GREEN||ROSE||TERRACOTTA||SANDSTONE||RED BRICK|
- • Saves energy by reflecting and emitting heat.
- • High weather resistance.
- • Stable over temperature variations.
- • Non-toxic & environmentally friendly.
- • Ideal for waterproofing sloped roofs.
- • Remains intact on flexible surfaces.
- • Excellent crack bridging.
- • Exceptional film durability.
- • Resistant to atmospheric pollution.
- • Resistant to UV degradation.
- • Bonds well to a wide range of surfaces.
- • Reduces condensation & mildew resistant.
- • Reduces excessive heat gain in summer.
- • Easy to apply and fire safe.
- • Rapid drying for quick re-coating.
- • High tensile strength and elongation.
- • Low conductivity coating.
|Coating type||Elastomeric paint with ceramic spheres|
|Thermal Transmission||ASTM C177-97 / C1045 – 0.017 W/m/K|
|Solar Reflectance||ASTM E1980-01 Reflects > 85%|
|Water Absorption||ASTM D471 12% after 4 weeks|
|High Humidity Resistance||ASTM D3273 No growth or discolouration|
|Fungus Resistance||ASTM G21 No growth or discolouration|
|Chemical Resistance||ASTM D1308-02 Exceptional Resistance to very harsh chemicals and corrosives including common acids, fuels, organic waste, grease, urine, alcohol, and oils.|
|Volatile Organic Compound||Not Exceeding 250gms / Ltr|
|Fire rating||ASTM E-48-01 Class A UL 790 CLASS A|
|Compressive Strength||ASTM 1424-99 -98% survival@ 7000PSI:|
|Tensile Strength||ASTM D412 729psi (51.25 kg/cm2)|
|Elongation||ASTM D412 450% at break @ 25oc|
|Brittleness||ASTM D-746 Roof Coating – 90Deg Bend Test at –37oC|
|Adhesion Strength||ASTM D-3359 100%|
|Number of coats||2 or 3|
|Surface Ozone Cracking||ASTM D-1149 70 days exposure|
|Breathing Trapped Water Vapour||ASTM 1653 9.4 perms|
|Solids by weight||53.00%|
|Solids by volume||61.80%|
|Accelerated Weathering||D822 Discolouration/ Chalking – None|
|Wind Driven Rain||TT-C-555B Pass|
|Low Temperature Flexibility||ASTM D711 – Pass|
|Touch Dry||@ 77 °F – 2 Hours|
|Recoating time||@ 77 °F: 12 Hours|
|Curing Mechanism||Evaporation, Coalescence|
|Viscosity||115± 5 KU|
|Flash Point (Seta)||None|
|60° Specular Floss||Low-Lustre|
|Surface Temperature Limits at Application||Min 50°F (10°C) / Max 110° F (44°C)|
|Clean-up Medium (uncured material)||Clean Water|
|Weight Per Gallon||11.5lbs (5.2kg)|
|Storage Temperature Limits||Min 40°F (5°C) / Max 105° F (40°C)|
Click here for: Thermilate PRO ELASTOMERIC MSDS
Click here for: Thermilate PRO ELASTOMERIC PDS